Thank you to everyone for such a great year. This has been a record breaking year with over 4,000 kids wrestling. We look forward to the 2019 Season.
April 7th – JCMT tournament
You must weigh in Thursday from 6-8 pm (there are no weigh-ins on Saturday. Here is a list of satellite weigh in sites:
* ACH (Brickhouse Athletic Activity Center) * Cashmere (Cashmere High School)
* Colfax (Colfax High School) * Colville (Jr High Annex)
* Connell (Connell High School) * Davenport (Davenport Middle School)
* Mattawa (500 Boundary Ave) * Medical Lake (Medical Lake High School)
* Moses Lake (Outside the HS wrestling room) * Newport (1500 W. 5th Ave)
* Omak (Omak High School) * Pomeroy (Pomeroy High School)
* Quincy (Quincy High School) * Republic (Republic High School)
* Richland (Hanford High School) * Selkirk (Ione Baptist Church)
* Spokane (Community Center.1613 North Belt St) * Springdale (Mary Walker High School)
* Tri-Cities (Chiawana HS 8125 W. Argent, Pasco) * Tonasket (High school)
* Waitsburg (Preston Hall Middle School) * Wenatchee (Eastmont Jr. High 905 NE 8th)
* Yakima Elite (EV High School)
* Sandpoint (Middle School back North side door) * Post Falls (Post Falls High School)
* St. Maries (Benewah County Fairgrounds “Walker Bldg”)
More Tournament Information, Click Here
Discounts for hotels are available for the JCMT: RedLion
If you have forgotten the password to the coaches section, please notify me directly and we will get that back to you.
Welcome to the Washington little guy wrestling league. We are continually working on new material for this site, hope you like it.